When You Said “Hi”

It has been the First “I miss you” since the last time I kept it in my mind and told it to no one
I just couldn't hide that I miss you when you said “Hi” to me to today
I knew I screwed it up and I left you when I met the new one that day

I always remember the words you've said,
“It’ll going to be hard when you are not here, when you get that scholarship”
Your wish comes true as I am still here, but without you

I really am sorry when for that day
When you came to my boarding house, but I’d left with someone else
 I didn't know whether these lines were for me, really.
You said “I can’t believe you left me over someone you barely know. Why don’t you go with me, the one who know you the most?”
didn't mean to hurt you
didn't meant to abandon you
I was just too stupid and naive

And now I am here regretting what I’d done to you that day.
Courtesy: p.gr-assets.com


Komentar

Postingan Populer