Better in time

I am rushing and this heavy rain won’t slow my steps
I keep running and passing the crowded street when strangers give me their cold looks
Yet I don’t really care
My hair is wet and my skin is numb, but this pavement is still long and wide
I stop and stand still watching the dark clouds
A billion drops are dripping plainly and some are touching my face
I stretch my hands and let them pour till I completely get soaked
I know people are strangely staring, but I just smile and let the things happen
Across the street, Leona Lewis’ song is softly playing and it says, “It’ll all get better in time” and the rain gives the thought that I am perfectly fine
Life is hard and this rain softens my heart
It whispers and says, things are going to be alright.
Courtesy: www.lisathomsonlive.com/





Komentar

Postingan Populer