Our Last Night



Time and distance might be just some numbers for some people
But I cannot live this way when you and I have to be apart miles away
Darling, you are the one who knows how to treat me right
The ones who sees me better than anyone else
I miss the moment when you asked me to brush my teeth before I went to sleep
 You said you would kiss me if I did
So I hurried to the bathroom, just want to let you kiss my lips

I wish I could fly to where you are now
I wish you knew the torment I need to fight without you by my side
Even my heart is no longer empty now
But  without you I feel so incomplete

I remembered the last night when we sat for two hours and none of us started to talk
Till finally you held my hands and looked me in the eyes and said
“Promise me, you will start all over again without me and I am setting you free”
My tears were falling like rain
I sobbed and my heart was broken
You hugged me and you cried too

Times flies
I am still here staying in this mean city
While you are there living in that beautiful island
Come back, be here even if just once.

Courtesy: http://bighdwallpapers.com


Komentar

Postingan Populer