Still The Same

You called and we talked
Some questions began to ask and this conversation were getting too dark
You: are you still the same?
Me: I am still the old me and no change
You: (You are smiling and don’t believe me entirely)
Me: Why you’re asking?
You: Nothing. By the way, are you still hanging out with the old one?
Me: the old one? Which one?
You: The old one (You wish I named the name)
Me: I am with no one now (I wish you told me which one)
You:  Really?
Me: I am
You and me: (Long pauses and things are getting tense)
Me: When will you be here? (I hope you understand that I miss you)
You: I don’t know since I don’t have much time on my hand
Me: Okay (I know you get no more feeling toward me)
You: I’ll be there with our friends
Me: I thought I’d be just two of us (I am laughing, but I really meant it)
You: (Laughing)
Me: (laughing, but I knew it was disappointing)
You: I am so sorry, I need to go now. I have a thing
Me: Oh, it’s okay (I wish you wouldn’t hang up the phone so soon)
You: Bye

Me: Bye
Courtesy: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/


Komentar

Postingan Populer